Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dark Mania Ls HARRY POTTER-mania!! What Would You DO If You Were Member Of ORDER Of The PHOENIX And LOYAL To DUMBLEDORE?

HARRY POTTER-mania!! What would you DO if you were member of ORDER of the PHOENIX and LOYAL to DUMBLEDORE? - dark mania ls

Which is not true nature of a member of the Order? An experienced warrior as Alastor Moody? A paranoid, Mrs. Weasley? A double agent, such as Severus Snape? A spy in the department, Mr. Weasley and Tonks? A diplomat as lupine and Hagrid (for werewolves and giants)? Or ...?

What is your specialization within the College? To keep an eye on the boy, the duration? To infiltrate the department? For pain and seizure of the Death Eaters? To convince the others, is the animal? Or ...?

If I personally was the Order of the Phoenix, I would be clear from the outset that all my life about the dangers. The Death Eaters can come and kill without thanks or even worse torments me to despair! Even if I'm crazy enough to stand up and fight with the Dark Lord, I'm not crazy enough to declare openly that I'm Dumbledore's man. From the outset, I remain a humble followers, almost like a tiny number ... Relaxed planning, cunning and divising.

No comments:

Post a Comment