Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Second Hand Hd Projectors How Can I Install A Plug And Play External Hd?

How can I install a plug and play external hd? - second hand hd projectors

Hello, I bought a used plug and play external drives. The unit was created corectly, but there is no evidence that the device is everywhere on my PC. The device does not appear in My Computer. I have USB 1 on my PC, but the USB device 2 by the box. Woukld this work stoppage? I have Windows XP. The person who bought that I said, it would format before you post to me. How can I access the new device. Tion, I reviewed the record and not just the age of my C drive in the list.

2 comments:

Marky said...

You mean I should uninstall the drivers and then try again, or download from the website of the manufacturer.

1. Make a system restore, and create a manual for post-defeat

2. Connect the drive, go to Start / Control Panel / System / Hardware / Device Manager. You should find the drive somewhere. Go WHN Properties, you can uninstall. Make sure that you have found the right device.

3. Or try new Plug n Play or download the driver and follow the instructions.

dansolo2... said...

Visit the website of the manufacturer to find and download the drivers and install them.

Then unplug the drive, restart the computer off and on again.

Post a Comment