Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brute Wrestling Gear I Lost At Arm Wrestling To A Skinny Guy How Come?

I lost at arm wrestling to a skinny guy how come? - brute wrestling gear

I can not believe I lost it I mean, he was able to beat him every time he called me and showed me how to play now for the first time. I'm definitely more committed to it and have stronger muscles and I do not understand why. Could I learned Tehnique. (Because I still believe that my strentgh gross rather than fighting techniques in the arm.)

6 comments:

Simenon said...

This should be the support we will give you more information.
http://www.armwrestling-supersite.com/tr ...

damian said...

because you are a little weak thought lol

thinpinb... said...

The could not let go, you kick sand in your face more.

Michael Phelps said...

so that the bones may be more difficult to use or not sell to any technique

Michael Phelps said...

so that the bones may be more difficult to use or not sell to any technique

C E said...

thick.

Post a Comment