Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whats Good Flaky Spots On Dogs Dry, Flaky Skin Spots On My Dogs Back?

Dry, flaky skin spots on my dogs back? - whats good flaky spots on dogs

I took my dog to the vet to be dry and flaky skin. She lost her hair in these places. It looks like dandruff. She rolled on the carpet, I noticed that he is now past. They gave Presedone did not work, ran a test fungi were negative, and wringworm test were negative. You have dianogsed with nothing because I know what it is. There is no cure, and other points. Has anyone suggestions about what to do or could it be? All that would help to know I appreciate it. Thanks!

2 comments:

Mollywob... said...

If your hair is long / thick hair dog that needs to be regularly maintained. If all the hairs are not removed, while the tangled hair with layered hair. The skin in these journals is heated and can cause hair loss there. Good grooming habits are important for the welfare of the dog. Bad all over 3 months, using brushing at least once a week and a oatmeal shampoo. You can do this yourself if you want to pay an offender. Another trick is to give your dog an egg every day or put a little oil in their diet.

bigkarat... said...

My house is CATS said the same thing and my vet, it was the movie (like dandruff) shampoo and wine, I gave him a bath dried, and the skin.

Post a Comment