Friday, January 22, 2010

Sonata Medication My Eyes Feel Strange. One Eye Feels Like It Is Open More Than The Other. I Take Medications; I Have Glasses?

My eyes feel strange. one eye feels like it is open more than the other. I take medications; i have glasses? - sonata medication

One eye is better than another. I'm on drugs ... Today I had to Thessaloniki, Zoloft. Last night I had a xanax and Sonata. still feeling the effects of AIDS to sleep? The anti-depressant? The disadvantages of cough medicine? My glasses are too weak, I think. the situation seems even worse with them ... Suggestions? I have to go to the doctor, right?

1 comment:

Blue★car... said...

yeah ia also had the same problem, the most of your visit to the doctor might makes right to retaliate, he may prescribe a medication for this.

Post a Comment