Saturday, January 16, 2010

Women Msn Have Anyone Read MSN's Women/Men's Bill Of Rights?

Have anyone read MSN's Women/Men's bill of rights? - women msn

Here's the link: http://men.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-docum ...
(Lasts usually left hand on my, I hope it works). Nevertheless, there are two amendments that I agree. Amendment IX states of the woman: "You should flirt possible. Here's why. Men V amendment that states have the right to teach their children to burp and fart. I strongly disagree with both statements. We have enough problems in marriage, if the key to flirt and fart? Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

I just read. I do not flirt well. I did not flirt with other men, because it disrespectful to my husband, myself and I would be damn mad if he had flirted with other women. The rest of things seems harmless. Different people have rules "different" though. Everything is on respect for individuality with others on, and always the first placement in your life.

Post a Comment