Monday, February 22, 2010

I Dont Want My Girlfriend To Get A Tatoo My Boyfriend Is Getting A Tatoo Of My Name On His Arm Or Chest Or Something And I Was Considering Breaking Up?

My boyfriend is getting a tatoo of my name on his arm or chest or something and i was considering breaking up? - i dont want my girlfriend to get a tatoo

with him .... Is not it great! their last two years that I have with him
I told him no, but thought they were very good, but idk.
i dont I'm not 100 percent sure they want to be with him .. Only about 40 percent. do not do much, but idk I do not want him, so I decided to not be with him ....... Then you can find more girlfriend called Terceira. hah
Should not even be good, or should I stop?
his appointment was terminated in May .. "accidentally" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment