Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sigmoid Colon Mesenteric Stranding What Should I Eat Daily After I Discovered I Had Sigmoid Colon Cancer?

What should I eat daily after I discovered I had sigmoid colon cancer? - sigmoid colon mesenteric stranding

He had discovered that my body was a 2.5 x 1.5 cm tumor at the junction of the mesenteric artery and antemesenteric surfaces. It is 2.8 cm at one end and 4.8 cm at the other end. The main cause of this tumor is in what we eat every day in the past. Can not save my old recipes. What are eating healthy foods that I can every day? The doctor says I should eat only vegetables, no spices. Can anyone suggest me some information?

5 comments:

medhelp said...

Here are some useful information about cancer and living longer.

leo said...

Immediately organic vegetables and process switches fruits.Avoid all foods and all flesh

r0450111 said...

All Court fiber, limit red meat and white foods like white sugar and white flour. If you have trouble keeping weight and ask your doctor to prescribe Fresubin. It is a liquid feed which will keep them alive, if that's all you drink. I know because I lived for a while. It has many different flavors and contains all the vitamins and minerals that your body needs. You can get different types of Fresubin, you remember, only the manner prescribed by your physician. I wish him all the best for the future and hope that your treatment is for you.

applelam... said...

try raw food, vegetables, fiber, macrobiotic, and praise God

roach said...

I do not know UR. Cancer, but is a means to one hundred percent. I do not know what the scenario in the UK, but there is no cure ayurveda in India, one of my relatives have been treated, is now completely cured of

Post a Comment