Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shag Colour In Schools Why My Ex Boyfriend Keep Breaking My Shags Bands Colours Whenever I Wear It At School?

Why My Ex Boyfriend Keep Breaking My Shags Bands Colours Whenever I Wear it At School? - shag colour in schools

Hello.
if the weather would continue to keep my streaks in school my ex-boyfriend filled usage break the whole time and I said what it means that you add only.
I broke a yellow plush and broke one is silver and pink and black.
Today, I broke the other blue.
Band does not break some of it stuffed, but stuffed my split groups, but not all ELLS.
This happens every time after use in school and eventually cracking them tape of teddy bears, so do not add to its workforce, but what counts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which means he probably didn't want to

Post a Comment